Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine Day to Titilola Olawole, My Greatest Inspiration.

My Latest, My Greatest Inspiration by Teddy Pendergrass.


This song is dedicated to Titilola, my greatest source of inspiration and the most precious treasure in my life. This is in commemoration of our 30th Valentine day as a couple.

“I've been so many places, I've seen so many things
But none quite so lovely as you
More beautiful than the Mona Lisa
Worth more than gold
And my eyes have the pleasure to behold

You're my latest and my greatest
My latest, my greatest inspiration

Things never looked clearer, peace within never felt nearer
My burden's gone, it's turned to a song
Tender as a baby's touch, I needed you, oh, so much
At last the load is so light

You're the latest and my greatest
My latest, my greatest inspiration

I plan to give you all that I have
I'll be everything, everything you think I am
You make life a joy to live
And I'm thankful, yes, I'm blessed just to know you…”

No comments: