Friday, January 4, 2013

The Die Is Cast, a new ebook.


Book Description

 January 1, 2013
Medium of Publication: e-book available on Kindle, Ipad, Iphone, SONY, MOBI etc.
Synopsis:
George Brown seems perfect. Rich and highly educated, he looks like a movie star and has the "righteous" demeanor of a Pope. But no one is perfect. A guy like Brown never comes without a blemish. He has a dark, deadly secret that his wife, Sandra is bent on unraveling. The choice before the woman therefore is either to let a sleeping dog lie and keep her husband or go after the secret. She decides to go after the secret. Alas, she is in for a shocker that gives no room for a retreat because the die is cast.

Editorial Reviews

Author's Motivation:

The motivation to write The Die Is Cast came from the phenomenon of my childhood. As a child growing up in the early sixties-Nigeria (Africa), I had a strange ability to perceive the travails of certain soul personalities.These were individuals who passed away untimely either through accidents or sicknesses. I was however fortunate to have matured and patient parents who were able to effectively guide me through each encounter.
For instance, there was a day I ran an errand for my mother and while on my way back home I met one such soul personality. The woman looked disheveled, lost and confused. As she approached me, the first statement from her was
"I know you can see me..."
 When I nodded in affirmation, the woman asked "Where is this...I don't know where I am?..."
Gently, I informed her that she was in Lagos, Nigeria.
"Really?" she asked.
Once again, I could only nod in affirmation.
"Okay young man...thank you." the poor woman said as she walked away.
To try it free or to buy ($2.99) or give as a gift, please click on the following link: The Die Is Cast, a New ebook



No comments: