Friday, February 6, 2015

A Brutal Irony of Life.

A brutal irony of life that I have come to realize is that it’s not everyone that comes with me on this life’s journey that will go with me to the end. Along the road, some individuals will drop off either by choice or due to some circumstances beyond our collective control. When this happens, I believe no offence is meant. It’s just that each affected person has played their destined roles in my life and we both need to move on, in different directions. Once in a while though, I think about certain individuals who made some ground-breaking impacts on my life socially, morally or professionally. Then, I wonder where they are now likely to be on the surface of the earth. After a few seconds of reminiscence however, I let their memories fade away as gently as they have appeared. Such is the irony of life.

Blog_life

No comments: