http://youtu.be/ZPOBrhlhL9o
All I want to do today is meditate on the duplicity of human beings. One really don't know who to call friends or trust with personal issues any more. And what better way to do this meditation than by listening to some good, old school Yoruba folk songs such as this one (click on the link above) presented by the indefatigable Tunji Oyelana. I wish the old man had an English language version of this highly philosophical song.
A platform for Exhibiting my books, Showcasing my place of birth and Displaying some foods for thought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
The issue #12 of the adorable and glamorous LoveOasis Magazine is out. You can read it free by clicking on the following link: http://www.m...
-
A couple of days ago, a childhood friend and I were reflecting on fatherhood. We both wondered how, on Fathers’ Days, every man whose loin h...
-
For God's sake, Nigerians!!! Is this the latest fad in the Christendom? Lately, I've been seeing pictures and videos of some...
No comments:
Post a Comment